Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oh, Canada

Hey hey hey from Canada!! I'm officially in a different country from my family and friends! And, this is probably the last post that I can post the link to Facebook, so please keep checking daily for updates! The ride was pretty smooth, and Vancouver is gorgeous!


At 1:55pm Vancouver time, we leave for CHINA! Wow!! Made it through customs (not as scary as I thought it would be!) and now I have a new stamp in my passport!
 The plane we are taking will hopefully be more comfortable sleep wise. We got about 3 1/2 hours last night  and none on the plane yet.

Also found out that Canada doesn't have any "native foods" for us to try. Besides maple syrup. And that's not lunch. So, I got the next best thing, Tim Horton's coffee shop Timbits, on recommendation of the family I nanny for. Yum. 

Sorry my thoughts are so scattered. My lack of sleep is coming through definitely! Probably no more posting until we get all settled in our hotel in China. We are supposed to be landing at 4pm China time. ON MONDAY!. I am so confused by the time change!


please be praying for a quick, smooth, and uneventful plane ride!

Bye bye from Vancouver!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?