Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day One...Update from San Diego

So I am sitting on the floor of the San Diego Airport. Woohoo layovers. Just thought I'd do an update for y'all since our flight to San Francisco leaves at 7:30, and we probably won't get to our hotel until late. {14 giant pieces of checked luggage, anyone?} Plus, I will need to call my mom and dad and Chad from there. This girl is busy. 
I have 3 thoughts:
1. Planes may start off hot, but they get cold fast.
2. Security=the most stressful part of any trip. And we had it once in STL and once in San Diego. Boo.
3. I miss my family and friends and BF!!

Right before boarding our plane to San Diego
Josh before leaving for Chicago

You stay classy San Diego!!
Also, I started reading "Silent Tears" by Kay Bratt. Wow. Just...Wow. SOOOO good. I highly suggest it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?