Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thoughts of You...

Thoughts of you, and how you've changed me, fill my mind...
Okay, so this is a Barlow Girl, but it fits...

Today, my mind is filled with thoughts of my sweet Jennie.


It's officially her first birthday (Chenzhou time).

11 months ago, my family celebrated nephew's first birthday with, cake, many presents, and a huge party.

How will Jennie spend her birthday?

Most likely spending half the day lying on her back in her crib.


The other half in room 513.

That's not how a first birthday is supposed to be.

Everyone should be celebrating my sweet girl today...

Celebrating her sweet smile,

Celebrating her beautiful face,

Celebrating her kind nature.

Just...celebrating her...

Because she deserves it.


  Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl...I'd give anything to be there with you today!



1 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're not even in China anymore and your blog still makes me cry! I want Jennie!

Post a Comment

Have something to say?