Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vacationing...An Update

Yes, I admit it...I've been failing to give updates...

(And I know you're just DYING to hear all about our family vacation, right?)

Well, the thing is, the past few days, I have been vacationing.

Real vacationing.

You know how sometimes you go on vacation and you fill it so full of activities that you are absolutely exhausted?

That's not what we have been doing, thankfully!

We have been REAL vacationing.

Relaxing, waking up when I want, laying out by the pool, reading...you know.

The kind where you actually get to chill.

And read a book (or 4!)

And you just enjoy being where you're at and who you're with.

That's what we've been doing the past few days.

Real Vacationing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?