Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Family Vacation..Day 1..Here We Go!

I feel like I've spent too much of my summer in airports!

But on the plus side, it makes me less nervous or stressed to travel the more I do.

So here we sit. In the STL airport, waiting to board a flight to Tampa by way of New Orleans.

Traveling with my family is TONS different from traveling with Team Chenzhou.

For one, my mom gets stressed out by travel and especially security check point. That was renewed today by her getting stopped at security for her laptop. I told her that the laptop had to be in it's own bin. She decided to add the laptop case to that bin, resulting in TSA stopping to complain.

So by the time the rest of us were through, with shoes on and laptops put away, ready to go to the gate, she was just getting through with hands full of shoes and boarding passes.

My response was "mom, I told you laptops need to be in their own bin!"

Her comeback was "well you can tell I don't travel much!"

Then, like we had planned it (even though we didn't!) we all responded with "uh, you just flew 3 weeks ago!!"

Yeah, she didn't have a response.

And it was funny!

Well, it's time to board now!!

Hello vacation!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?