Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Things You May Want To Know....

Ok, so if you want an update, read on.

A lot has changed this summer.

Type A personality Amy thinks better in lists, so I'll list the changes.

1. I'm changing schools, from SIUE to SWIC.

2. I'm changing majors, from Elem Ed to Nursing (my real passion).

3. I'm moving home. (Closer to SWIC and cheaper).

4. I'm getting a second nanny job since all but one of my classes are online. (But I am keeping the one in Eville, just changing days).

What this means for me:
- Less expensive school.
- But more difficult school.
- A degree in a field I'll love.
- More time with my family.
- More specifically, more time around my nephews!
- The same # of semesters left.
- Adjusting to living at home again.

What this means for you:
- You gotta come visit me! ;-)

If you have questions or whatever, you probably have my number.

God is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?