Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

7 pictures for 7 months

I could write a big post about how awesome the past 7 months of dating Chad have been. But I don't think I could totally articulate.

Since a picture paints a thousand words, I pulled 7 of our many pictures from the past 7(ish) months.

(No, I'm not being vain, I just think he's cute!)

1. This is my favorite picture of us ever; taken on our second date: Denver, CO.

This was the first weekend we met; Fall Getaway 2010

This was the weekend Chad asked to pursue me; Mizzou v. K State

Our first "real" date, Cru Formal 2010
We were being silly before going to The Melting Pot for my 20th!
I just like this picture of us. Lee and Emily's Wedding, May 2011

This is the most current picture I have of us (I think he may have another?)
June 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?