Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 Reasons, Millions of Blessings

Okay, so if you don't like me being honest, close this post. Because I'm going to be and don't like mean comments.

For those brave readers, here we go...

So since I've been at home a LOT in the past few days (bronchitis will do that to a girl!) I've had some time to reflect, on lots of things. I've written some other posts, but I wasn't sure how to go about writing this one.

So I'll do it in the most basic way possible, and if ya don't like it or think I'm being mushy or whatever,

You Have Been Warned!!

Here we go:

Top 5 Reasons Out (out of MANY) That I Am Dating The Best Guy Ever!

5. He's so super cute. Dude. I'm serious. You have got to be blind if you can't see that!


4. He gladly took over all my blog and picture posting, as well as email forwarding while I was in China. And that was no small task!


3.  He still takes me on dates. For example, Rascal Flatts concert on Sunday. We look good together (If I do say so myself!)

2. He's supportive of me when all the crazy things that go on in life, even when I just need someone to vent to.


1. He loves Jesus, and because of that, he is able to be patient with me (and my family) and lead in the way a real man does. And I so very much appreciate it.



So, bf, because I know you'll be reading this, thank you for everything! And a fantastic 6+ months! You are awesome!

1 comments:

Chad Rucker said...

Thanks gf! :) I like you!

Post a Comment

Have something to say?