Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

One.

One month and one day until we leave for Chen Zhou.

One final away from summer.

One very full summer "vacation".

One month, one week, and one day until my 20th birthday.

One sweet niece/nephew that I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of.

One crazy busy weekend behind me, and another ahead of me.

There's so much going on, and I felt myself starting to get stressed, but then I realized I have the best ONE on my side to get through it all.

One who will give me strength when I'm at the end of my rope.

One that will give me joy.

One that will watch over me during all the traveling I'm doing.

One that will love me no matter what.

One. Who will give me what I need when I may not even know I need it.

One.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?