Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Satan is Attacking...4 days out.

"If the Devil is not attacking then we are probably not doing anything to get
his attention. "


This was said to our team by Frank, our Visiting Orphans trip coordinator.

Given the past few days, I am more than convinced that our team is doing plenty
to get his attention.

The enemy is attacking.

Not so much our team members themselves, but our friends and family. Those near and dear to our hearts.

Right before we leave the country for two weeks. With limited contact to home.

Half of my heart is just breaking for all that our team members are going
through. But surprisingly, the other half is...dare I say it...happy...

Let me explain. (No I am not glad that our team is going through trials, what
kinda person do you think I am?!)

We've been absolutely showered with blessings and gifts and love by our support
system (friends, family, coworkers, etc.) I could fill a whole page with all of
these things...and obviously, this is getting the enemy's attention.

He knows God is working now and will continue to work in China through our team.

The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy. And I have no doubt that he is
trying to do these things to our team.

The good news?

We know for sure that our God is BIGGER!

Bigger than health problems, bigger than stress, and bigger than any other
problems that come our way.

I absolutely can not wait to see how the Lord is going to work through Team
Chenzhou!

Please be praying for our team:
Me, Shannon, Makenna, Lori, Shawn, Katie, Tim, Francine, Carmen, Megan, Christy,
Tammy, and Elyssa.

4 days out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?