Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

John 10:10

Okay, so its my last day up here at the good ol' "e" and so the roomies and I went to see a movie, Source Code. 


Honestly, I had pretty low expectations for the movie. It just didn't seem like my type. I'm more into the happy ending, Romantic Comedy type movies. 


Anyways, the following was a quote from the movie and I have just kind of been thinking about it since I came home. (and that's saying something because I just finished finals!)


Colter Stevens: What would you do if you knew you only had one minute to live? 
Christina Warren: I'd make those seconds count.



Maybe I'm weird or something, but as I was thinking over what they said, I got to thinking...


I'm 19, halfway through college (PTL!), and honestly, I have NO idea what I am going to be doing with my life 5, 10, 20 years from now (This is the part where people say that it's okay to be like this). 


I don't think just growing up, getting a job, and living a comfortable life is going to be for me. I mean, what's the point of storing up treasure on Earth, where the enemy can steal, kill, and destroy?


The Lord came so that we could have life to the full. (John 10:10) I believe that to be entirely true.


So what does that mean for me now? If you have any idea, please let me know because I have absolutely no idea.


Maybe it means adopting when I get old enough. Maybe it means mission work. Maybe it means being a teacher wherever it is that I'm at.


I have no idea, but I am thankful that the Lord came so that I can have life to the fullest!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?