Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Countdown Has Reached Single Digits!

My thoughts all day have been somewhere along the lines of,
a.) "Oh my gosh we are leaving a week from Friday how am I going to get packed on time?!"
b.) "I'm going to be halfway around the world for over 2 weeks. With not much contact to family."
c.) "What on Earth have I gotten myself into?"

None of these are bad. I know I'll get packed on time and I'll be okay with limited contact to my family and friends (although I'm not too sure how my mom will handle it!).

But the third one, wow. I don't think it has hit me yet. I am so excited to go and love on kids who may never experience a forever family, but honestly, I have no idea how I am going to handle it. I know I am going to need Jesus while I'm there more than I can even fathom now, but other than that, who knows?

One thing I do know, I am excited to find out! In 9 days!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?