Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two Weeks Old!

Hey guys,
Emmett here again with Aunt Amy!
She's kind of failing by putting up my two week old pictures 4 days late!
But I've been busy being the bait to get my Bella over to my house so she can find her Mommy and Daddy (my great-grandparents) waiting to surprise her!
Aunt Amy said something about her turning 29 again...I don't know much math, but I'm not sure that makes sense!

Anyways, here are my "super" 2 week pictures!


I still sleep a LOT


My Aunt Brooke and cousins Eoin and Nola came to meet me last weekend too!


My brother is very protective of me. When Aunt Amy tried to talk to me, Landon told her:"SHHH! EMMETT SLEEPING!"
Thanks brother!

Aunt Amy promises next week's pictures will be more on time!
Love and kisses from me, Emmett, age 2 weeks and 4 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?