Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

D-day update 2: Riding to the hospital

Mommy and Daddy leaving last night

The goal was to get Landon a nap and then to the hospital in time to see Mommy before delivery. As we were packing up, I got a text from Bella (My mom) saying that she's at 9cm and to hurry. Then another text saying that Lindsay may not get to see Landon before delivery. Cue the rush to the hospital. (A safe rush, of course!) 

Landon was in a great mood on the way to the hospital though. Singing along with Glee's version of "Baby" (yep that was intentional) and posing for pictures.


 He was giving all kinds of faces, as I was told. I don't know for sure though. I was driving. You can ask Jenna and Joshua!

 He looks so precious in his shirt, though! Its from Tyson's parents. It says "Don't blame me, blame my brother". I am wondering how long it will be until he actually tries to pin his misbehavior on Emmett!


Hoping to see another small, sweet face like this one soon! Keep praying for a healthy mommy and baby! She's pushing now so next time I post, it will be with a new nephew!

Number Predictions from those currently in the waiting room:
Amy: 7lb, 6 oz, 23 inches
Jenna: 7lb, 8 oz, 22 inches
Josh: 7lb, 9oz, 24 inches
Gramps: 8lb, 1oz, 22 inches
Pop Pop: 7lb, 12 oz, 22 inches

With all my medical knowledge (ha!) I'm predicting a 4:02 delivery. We will know he's here by the hospital playing Brahms's Lullaby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?