Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

One Week Old!

Hi everyone, it's Emmett again with Aunt Amy translating for me!

Guess what! I'm a whole week old today!


As you can tell from my picture, I am VERY excited.

Except today I also found out that I have jaundice, as you can see in my eyes.

Aunt Amy and Mommy and Landon took me to the hospital for my test.

I felt very calm and slept the whole way there.

But man, I got a rude awakening! Those needle things hurt!

My mommy had a new bed brought in so that hopefully my level will go down from 18.5 and I'll be feeling better and more awake.

Because I like to sleep....


In fact, I sleep in my bouncy seat so well that I don't even notice when I start to fall sideways.


I don't sleep when my big brother holds me though. I like to look at him and wait for kisses from him.


Well, I'm liking it out here in the world so far.
Feel free to talk about how cute I am!

Aunt Amy and I will check back in with you guys in a week so you can see how much I'm growing and changing! And to let you know how quickly my yucky jaundice goes away.

Bye bye for now,
Love, Emmett 
(And Aunt Amy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?