Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My First Day at Home!

Hi everyone, Emmett here! (My Aunt Amy is translating for me)

Today I got to finally leave the hospital and go home!

I love my new house and have been so busy since I've gotten here!

I've been sleeping, more during the day than my mommy likes me to...but hey, being this cute is exhausting!

My big brother has been so helpful! He even tried to put my hat on while I slept. Nice try, Landon!

When I finally woke up for a diaper change, I gave everyone a big surprise and marked my territory on my room. Sorry, Mommy, looks like you're gonna have to wash my curtains!

When I finally decided to wake up and look around, I decided I like it here! I have so many visitors and everyone talks about how cute I am!

Thanks everyone for adoring me! I think I'l go back to holding Aunt Amy's finger now...she totally loves me. But then again, who doesn't?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?