Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pretty Little Chaos


So, a few weeks ago I started a newer nanny job. 
(after quitting the one that just wasn't going to work)

Friends, meet the pretty little chaos known as the 4 Sisters!

(I added extra brightness to these pictures...just for fun)
Aren't they gorgeous?

Meet Miss Molly.
At age 8, she is the definition of the oldest child.
The boss, the protector, you get it.
Now, on to the twins...

Claudia, age 6, number 2 in the lineup.
She's sweet, shy, and quiet.
What a doll.


Can you see some trouble behind that smile?
If not, you should!
This is child #3, Rachel,
who is a complete personality match to her spot in the lineup.
She's crazy and hyper; so no wonder she has the nickname, "Rockstar".

And now let me introduce the baby of the family, Darcy.

Darcy is my sweet baby girl.
She stays home with me for the rest of the day after her sisters head to school.
She likes to play alone,
And does anything her sisters tell her to.
Is that a good or bad thing? 
So there you have it, my newest set of kiddos. 
They're awesome!!
Which totally makes up for me having to be in STL by 6:30 every Tuesday and 
every other Monday to watch them!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?