Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

On this first day of September...

It's September already. I just had to sit back and take that in. Wow.

Meaning goodbye summer, hello fall!

Or, like in my house....

Hello, football season!!

Yes, I will be watching college gameday on Saturday. You better believe it!

(And the fact that I'm going to be with the boyfriend has nada to do with that, right?)

Anyways, since its a new month, let me tell you some new things...

Given all the changes that fall always seems to bring, I am going to attempt Sunday Snapshots, and maybe if we're lucky, some Black & White Wednesdays too!

(Click here for the explanation!)

But be patient, in case it turns into a "Monday Snapshot" or whatever...

I'm a busy girl!

So, happy fall, y'all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?