Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3, San, Tres, Three

3 months. Already. It's been three months since we have come home from China.

3 months ago at this time all I wanted was my own bed and to snuggle my nephew.

Now, I'd give anything for a  rock hard  extra firm Chinese mattress and to snuggle our Chen Zhou babies.

Or more specifically, my sweet Jennie.

3: about the number of times each hour that I ask God to bring her her waiting family soon.

3: the number of times each second (well, almost) that I ask God to bring her family in contact with our team.

I'd do anything I could to meet them.

To tell them what I know about their daughter.


To tell them how she loves being tickled under the chin.


How she loves looking out the window.

How she snuggles close as you hold her, and smiles up the most gorgeous of all smiles.


To tell them to be ready for a big eater!

To tell them about her perfect fingers and toes.


To tell them how wonderfully perfect she is.

Another CZ  baby met her family yesterday. Remember Shannon's sweet Rosebud?

She's now the princess of her forever family, with three prince older brothers to watch over her.

Apparently there are several other babies from the Hunan province being adopted along with her.

I keep reading the blog, and hoping to see pictures of the other babies as well.

I wonder if my Jennie is still there, if her family has already come for her, or are there now.

I'm praying we find out!

The love for our Chen Zhou babies runs deep!

Won't you join us next year??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?