Wedding Countdown!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The countdown...

48 days. 48. That's all until I say goodbye to my family and friends and boyfriend for 2 weeks of loving on babies in China.

What emotions am I feeling? Excitement. A little worry. Nervous. And surprisingly, blessed.

So blessed that the Lord called me to go and minister to these kids. I don't feel adequate. I don't feel totally prepared yet, but I don't think I ever will!

I'm so looking forward to it.

That's all I can articulate right now...

So yeah, please be praying for our team in these last 48 days before we leave and while we are there!

1 comments:

ZG said...

Amy Lynn -
Your blog is happy and positive, just like you are.

Those children will be so lucky to have you in their lives - and what a perfect way to share your birthday with the world.

Safe travels and memories to treasure..

Post a Comment

Have something to say?